What to know before you arrive:
- Complete appropriate pre visit forms:
- Pre-Visit Medical Form
- Annual Wellness Form, Adult Dog
- Annual Wellness Form, Adult Cat
- If you are new to us, please also provide us with your contact information by completing the following form: New Patient Form
- For medium and large dogs, help your pet out of your vehicle, and meet our staff member at the location discussed over the phone. Once we have our leashes safely in place, the staff member will instruct you to remove your pet’s leash and collar.
- For small dogs, we will bring a carrier to your vehicle and place the carrier on the ground. We ask that you remove your dog from the vehicle, safely place in the carrier, and close the door to the carrier. A staff member will then carry your dog inside.
- For cats, please have your cat within your own carrier, and once we have instructed we are ready, you may place your carrier outside your vehicle. Our staff member will then place a blanket over the kennel and transport your cat safely inside.
Thank you for adhering to these changes and for your patience in this time of uncertainty. From all of us at Crosslake Veterinary Hospital, We will get through this together!